Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dress to Impress

Wow, making consistent posts has definitely been the biggest challenge in blogging. It seems like there is always so much to do and something as simple as writing a post and adding some pictures really takes quite awhile.

One of my favorite things to do when I'm in a rush is throw on a dress and go. It's so convenient. No matching tops with bottoms or wondering if these jeans give me a muffin top. The only problem I come across is finding the perfect belt. I love the layers and it really gives your look and silhouette that something special.



And to add a little business flair.....
Dress: $25 Agaci
Blazer: $15 Agaci
Belt: Came w/different dress
Bracelets: $13 total Forever 21
Shoes: $25 BCBG from DSW (CLEARANCE GREATNESS!!)

Total Outfit: $78

Lesson learned- Muted colors can make an impact.

And just a little something that made me giggle....
A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you.  ~Françoise Sagan







What is your favorite dress accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment