Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Turquoise Tuesday

I received some critique about my writing and grammar so hopefully this one reads better. Today was back to work for me (Heather) so I decided to business casual it up. I feel this is an outfit that can go from work to an evening out with friends easily. I tried to keep with the theme of color pop so I wore pretty muted colors with a few accents of turquoise. The sweater was a steal from Target on sale for only $15! Needless to say, I was very excited about this purchase :)



Sweater: $15 Target
Blouse: $15 H&M
Jeans: $13 Macy's Clearance
Tank: $3 Forever21
Watch: $3 Estate Sale
Floral Bracelet: $7 Forever21
Boots: OLD hehe

Total Outfit: $56

Lesson Learned- Try to put together outfits that will translate well from work to casual environments. Sleeves down for work, pulled up for play. 









What pop of color is most flattering on you?



No comments:

Post a Comment