Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Turquoise Tuesday: Take 2

An important part of style to me is not just how the clothes look together but how they look on the person who is wearing them. You can have the cutest outfit on but if it doesn't work for your body type it just isn't for you. So long pin up dress dreams! I also think it has to do with how confident you feel in it. The whole "work it girl!" comes to mind. Over the past few weeks my clothes have been getting a little on the tight side and I just haven't been feeling very photo friendly. I did however snap a shot of an outfit I wore last weekend and thought I'd share it.

I decided today that I am going to consciously make an effort to eat healthier and make it to the gym more often. I probably make this decision once every few weeks but who doesn't! It is easy to get started on a health kick but it's very hard to stay consistent. Hopefully this time will go better.

Anywho! On to the attire!


Sweater:(Man, I need to go shopping for a new sweater:) $15 Target
Dress: $13 XXI
Belt: Free (It came off a different dress
Bracelet: $1 Garage Sale
Necklace: $7 Lula B's 

Total Outfit: $36

In case you were wondering, the purse is from JCPenney's and it was $35.

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.





1 comment: